The Summit, Falls Creek

The Summit Snow Cam, Falls Creek

Falls Creek Forecast Snow Report

Wed Oct 19 Mostly sunny. Winds westerly 20 to 25 km/h becoming light before dawn. -7°
Thu Oct 20 Sunny. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h. -5°
Fri Oct 21 Sunny morning. High (80%) chance of rain in the afternoon and evening. The slight (20%) chance of sleet or snow developing in the evening Winds north to northwesterly 35 to 55 km/h shifting south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the evening.
Source: BoM 7 Day Forecast