Towers & Main Street, Falls Creek

Towers & Main Street Snow Cam, Falls Creek
Latest Image

Falls Creek Report  View full report  

Updated 24hr Snow Last Snowfall Snow Depth

10:00am - 2015

cm
DateForecastMinMax
Wed Jan 28 Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon.
Thu Jan 29 Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Winds southeasterly 20 to 25 km/h tending south to southeasterly 25 to 40 km/h before dawn.
Fri Jan 30 Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers during the day, slight (20%) in the evening. Winds southeasterly 35 to 45 km/h tending southerly 30 to 45 km/h during the morning.

Towers load station and Main Street run. Updates every 10min, 7am-5pm.

Like this snow cam? Share it!

 

 

FORUM Embed URL: [img]http://cams.ski.com.au/img/fallscreek-towers2.jpg[/img]

Comments   Add Comment

Scott No Mates
7/7/14 - 10:07pm
South side was sooo fast this morning, bluebird morning - absolutely loved it.
currawong
5/7/14 - 3:29pm
When you can't see much on this one, you know it's pretty bleak out there. Bottom of Main Street is one of the more sheltered spots in bad weather.
2/7/14 - 7:38am
perfectly groomed slopes this morning (7.30am) shot
Richard
1/7/14 - 5:27am
South Side looking sweet

  Add Comment     Comments Powered by: Ski Forum