Falls Creek Weather Forecast

DateForecastMinMax
Wed Jan 28
Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon.
-
Thu Jan 29
Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Winds southeasterly 20 to 25 km/h tending south to southeasterly 25 to 40 km/h before dawn.
Fri Jan 30
Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers during the day, slight (20%) in the evening. Winds southeasterly 35 to 45 km/h tending southerly 30 to 45 km/h during the morning.
Sat Jan 31
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds southerly 20 to 25 km/h becoming light during the morning.
12°
Sun Feb 1
Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming southeasterly 20 to 25 km/h later.
11°
Mon Feb 2
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely later in the day. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h.
11°
Tue Feb 3
Mostly sunny. Winds east to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h.
15°
Source: Bureau of Meteorology Details of warnings are available on the Bureau's website www.bom.gov.au, by telephone 1300-659-218* or through some TV and radio broadcasts.