- Resort Status: Open
- Overnight Minimum -1.5°
- Forecast Max °
- Lifts: 12 / 15
- 24hr Snow: 0cm
- Last Snow: 03/09/2013
- Surface Condition: Softening
- Skiable Snow Cover Moderate
Skiing and Boarding
September 17th, 55cm Natural snow depth. A good to very good cover of firm snow softening in all open areas. The sun is out this morning with a possible change later. Still fun turns out there so be safe and have fun.
Forecast North East area. Partly cloudy. Patchy fog early this morning. Scattered showers and possible hail. Snow showers above 1300 metres, lowering to 1000 metres by tonight. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h turning southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 8 and 14.
- 2015 Hero Season Pass is on sale now.
- Same price as this year ($749 adults, $429 kids).
- Pay a $199 deposit ($99 for kids) by October 1 to secure unlimited skiing and snowboarding at Victoria's two best resorts next season.
Latest Video Report
Updated:10:09am - Wed 17 September 2014
|Drovers Dream Chair||Quad||open|
|Falls Creek Express||Quad||open|
|Ruined Castle Chair||Quad||open|